Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Kiss Us, Kate

I don’t really know what Kate Winslet has been up to lately. I mean I do, she was in “Divergent,” which I totally didn’t watch. And “Labor Day,” which I totally didn’t watch. And “Contact” and “Carnage” – ditto, ditto. She married some guy named Ned Rocknroll and they named their baby Bear Blaze. But now it looks like she finally has a string of movies coming out I might actually watch. (I’ll catch “Divergent” on RedBox, don’t worry.) They include the crime drama “Triple Nine” and “The Dressmaker” based on the bestselling book. And also she has a new feature in Harper's Bazaar. Bottom line, this is all an elaborate excuse to post very, very pretty pictures of Kate. What is it the kids today say? Sorry, not sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is the best post I've ever "read" by you Ms.Snarker.
I knew when I saw Ms. Winslet in Heavenly Creatures that she was destined to be a star. And I believe she does an American accent than an American.
And she is easy on the eye. I have her Vanity Fair issue in my stack of magazines with the most beautiful women on the cover. This includes Marion Cotillard and Amy Adams.She has the X Factor. She always will. Excellent post. Merci!

;) babs said...

Winslet's boobs o'clock!

Carmen SanDiego said...

Divergent was so meh.. But Kate? OMG

Anonymous said...

Dude, Jodie Foster was also in Carnage and you didn't watch it? What kind of totally shitty lesbian ARE you?? Lol