Monday, October 20, 2014

Tank Top Tuesday

Each time I post a Tank Top Tuesday I struggle to find a theme. The universal theme is hotness, because ladies in tank tops are hot. Duh. But specificity is also important. So if the family is hot, then the genus is brunettes. Sorry blondes, sometimes we’re the ones having more fun. But wait, there’s more. If the kingdom is hot and the genus is brunettes, the species would be tasteful black and whites. Hey, I didn’t make the hierarchy of biological classification, I just put things into their place. Or that was a really long-winded excuse to post Shay Mitchell in her tank top on the beach. And all these other hot, brunettes in black and white. Just keeping it orderly.

Emmanuelle Vaugier

I continue to feel inconsolable about the end of “Lost Girl,” and it hasn’t even started yet.

Angie Harmon

I am considerably less bereft about the cliffhanger on “Rizzoli & Isles.” It’s not like they are going to rename the show “Isles & Her Wikipedia-Like Memory.“

Julia Ormond

Apparently she’s on some Lifetime show about witches. I haven’t watched and I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.

Hettienne Park

She is definitely on that show about the cannibalistic serial killer. I haven’t watched that either, but only because I can’t spare the nightmares.

Kristin Scott Thomas

Remember when she said she was a lesbian once in college? That’s back when we all still thought Hugh Grant was charming.

Juliette Binoche

I fear I’m probably getting my hopes up too much about her lesbianing together with K-Stew in “Clouds of Sils Maria.” But a gal can dream.

Jada Pinkett Smith

I still don’t understand her speech pattern on “Gotham,” but I do appreciate her swagger. The lady brings her own bat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait?! You haven't seen Witches of East End? It's total trash but also utterly wonderful. Plus Julia's character is bi and has a rather hot make-out session with her ex (played by Michelle Hurd) in a forest while hunting some weird tentacle monster. Yeah. It's trashy. But Madchen Amick & Julia Ormond make it awesome. And very easy on the eyes ;-) Season 1 is on netflix, so season 2 should be up shortly.

Anonymous said...

Wow so a bad picture of Kirstin ST does exist.
I didn't think that possible.

Anonymous said...

You haven't missed out but W of EE is abysmal.
I tuned in for Julia & Madchen but even that pretty wasn't enough.
It's even worse than so bad it's good. It's just bad!