Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Jonesing

Exciting news, gay ladies and friends/loved ones/casual acquaintances hoping for more of gay ladies, I’ll be recapping the new Netflix series “Jessica Jones” for AfterEllen this season. I’ve already gone into detail about why the upcoming series based on the Marvel comics should be pretty exciting news to queer ladies, as well as just ladies in general. (i.e. Trinity plays a lesbian, et al). So I’m very much looking forward to the series and hoping for much lesbianing (and bisexualing and sexually fluidity-ing, etc.) The show lands Nov. 20 on Netflix for your binging pleasure, and my recaps will run weekly on AE. So, cracks knuckles, let’s tackle this whole new fandom thing together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm totally excited for this show, but more importantly for your recaps!!!

Carmen SanDiego said...

Ok, that seals the deal. If you're recapping then I'm watching

Unknown said...

I am a great fan of this show.
Tonmoy

Alexis G said...

So looking forward to your recaps!

If it's good, it will be better with your recaps.. if it's bad, which I hope it won't be, your recaps will make it bearable..

Anonymous said...

I just finished binge watching the new Netflix show Master of None. It has a cool lesbian character Denise.